Ropesa has a catalogue that covers a wide range of industrial necessities. Discover it.
LGEV 2 is a premium quality, extremely high viscosity, mineral oil based grease using a lithium–calcium soap containing molybdenum disulphide and graphite.
- Excellent lubrication properties due to the inclusion of molybdenum disulphide and graphite solid.
- Extremely suitable for lubricating large sized spherical roller bearings subject to high loads and slow rotations, a situation where microslip is likely to occur.
- Extremely mechanically stable providing good water resistance and corrosion protection.
- Trunnion bearings on rotating drums.
- Support and thrust rollers on rotary kilns and dryers.
- Bucket wheel excavators.
- Slewing ring bearings.
- High pressure roller mills.